Ghana Food & Drink Reportadmin
Ghana will experience strong growth in food and drink spending in 2020 and over the medium term, supported by a favourable economic outlook, rising disposable incomes and a large young adult population (20-39 years old). While disposable incomes are gradually rising, they remain low. This will limit food spending to staples in the bread, rice and cereals category as well as fish. Alcoholic drinks spending will be dominated by beer, while carbonated drinks will dominate soft drink sales.
Providing expert analysis, independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the food & drink industry.
Report includes: Industry View, Industry SWOT Analysis, Industry Forecasts, Food and Drink Risk Reward Index, Mass Grocery Retail Forecasts, Company Profiles and Global, Regional and Country Industry Overviews.
Why you should buy this report
- Benefit from the latest market opportunities
- Understand the threats to your operations and investments and protect your company against future risks
- Gain insight on emerging trends that could support, strengthen or disrupt your activities in the market
- Get a full view of the competitive landscape to assess your market position
The Ghana Food & Drink Report features Fitch Solutions’ market assessment and independent forecasts for food and drink expenditure, consumption, sales, and imports/exports and forecasts for the mass grocery retail sector. The report also includes analyses of major regulatory developments, the background macroeconomic outlook and competitive landscape comparing national and multinational companies by leading products and services, sales, investments, partners and expansion strategies.
Fitch Solutions’ Ghana Food & Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, business investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the food and drink industry and the mass grocery retail market.
- Benchmark Fitch Solutions’ independent food and drink industry forecasts to test other views – a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the food and drink market.
- Target business opportunities and risks through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments.
- Exploit latest competitive intelligence on your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
Source : www.store.fitchsolutions.com